Seven ONEderful Skeins: 7 free one skein crochet patterns, 7 days, 1 skein each
Alright my friends, I have an exciting announcement for you. The seventh year of my one skein crochet pattern event is happening! That means 7 more FREE one skein crochet patterns. This year is going to be slightly different though! Whether you are a fan of Scarfie, want to work from your stash, or have some hand dyed yarn for special projects - this event is for you! Keep reading for all the details you need to know to prepare for Seven ONEderful Skeins.
Seven Wonderful Skeins: What is it?
Raise your hand if you are a last minute maker? <Psst, you over there with the DIY gift list only half completed right now> Seven ONEderful Skeins is the perfect event for you! For seven days, I will release a free crochet pattern that uses just one skein of yarn that will be perfect for adding to your gifting stash. If you are Seven Days of Scarfie addict I have great news for you. ALL of the patterns included in this event can be made with Lion Brand Scarfie yarn. But they also don't HAVE to be. These patterns will help you finish up your holiday gift list working with whatever yarn you want to.
And even if you are already done (Way to go! High five!) you are going to love these modern yet simple patterns! Maybe it’s time to take a breather and make something for yourself. Whichever camp you fall into; the fun starts November 13th which means you will have SEVEN projects completed before December!
How do I participate?
Seven ONEderful Skeins is kind of a Crochet Along, but it’s also kind of not. There is no pressure to keep up with a pattern each day as they will remain free on my blog indefinitely. You can make one of the patterns, all of the patterns or anything in between.
- Sign up for my email newsletter so you can get free pattern updates. This is the best way to make sure that you get the pattern link each day. (FYI if you sign up for the newsletter, you will get an email asking you to confirm that you would like to be subscribed. If you don't complete that step - you will not receive future emails and updates)
- Join my Facebook group. You can chat with others working on the pattern, ask for help or share your finished projects.
- Share on Instagram by tagging me @leftinknots and using #onederfulskeins - I will be sharing your work throughout the week in my stories!
- Bookmark or Pin this page so that you can come back to it. I will be adding links to the patterns on this page as we go so that they are all in one convenient place for you.
Seven ONEderful Skeins: Supply List
The supplies for Seven ONEderful Skeins 2022 are simple…ready?
- 7 skeins of worsted weight yarn(the sample projects are made with regular worsted weight acrylic)
- 2 different crochet hook sizes: 5.5mm, and 5.0mm (my most favorite hooks ever are Clover Amour)
- Optional pom pom maker or faux fur pom poms
That’s it! Easy peasy!
Seve ONEderful Skeins 2022 Collection
Free One Skein Crochet Patterns Made with Scarfie Yarn
Like I mentioned above, this is the SEVENTH year I have designed a one skein pattern collection. The Seven Days of Scarfie patterns can also be made with any yarn you'd like to use. Check out all of the previous collections here:
Seven Days of Scarfie Pattern Bundles on Sale
If you just can’t wait to get started on some one skein crochet projects - or you have even more quick and beautiful gifts you need to make - check out the Seven Days of Scarfie Pattern Bundles on Etsy. These are formatted, ad-free versions of the patterns on my blog.
During this year's Seven Days of Scarfie event, the pattern bundles from previous collections can be purchased for 40% OFF. Get them now though - the sale price goes away after Seven ONEderful Skeins is over!
Gift Card Giveaway - Win a $50 Gift Card!
To help one lucky winner get started on their Seven ONEderful Skeins projects, I'm going to be giving away a $50.00 USD gift card to shop at Lion Brand.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Entries for this giveaway are accepted from 11/4/22 to 11/14/22 at 12AM CST. At this time one winner will be selected. The winner will be contacted via the provided email address and will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. The winner will be sent a $50.00USD gift card to spend on lionbrand.com via email.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission for any purchases made through these links at no additional charge to you.