Caron Cakes yarn is still wildly popular, and my local store has finally restocked. Has yours?! If you loaded up on Caron Cakes, whether again or for the first time, here are 8 FREE Caron Cakes crochet patterns to get you going.
1. Autumn Chill Scarf by Left in Knots: A cozy, fashionable asymmetrical scarf perfect for fall temperatures! Only one skein of Caron Cakes required.
2. Dragonfly Poncho by Pattern Paradise: An amazing, child-sized poncho that is designed in the same style as the popular Dragonfly Blankets!
3. Happy Go Lucky Shawlette by Fiber Flux: A simple, colorful project that makes a beautiful accessory!
4. Ring Around the Rosie Vest by The Lavender Chair: I love the circular design of this playful toddler vest! There is also an adult size available.
5. Glacier Cowl by Jeanne Steinhilber on the Crochet Crowd: This looks so cozy! I love this beautiful cowl and one of my cakes may be devoted to this pattern.
6. Gemstone Lace Toddler/Child Poncho by the Lavender Chair: Another fun poncho pattern for your favorite kiddo!
7. Gemstone Lace Adult Poncho: The adult size version of this beautiful poncho.
8. Basket Weave Cowl by Flo Szabo: I said in my first Caron Cakes roundup that a basketweave stitch would be beautiful with this yarn-and here is the proof! This pattern is a gorgeous free Ravelry download.
Need even more idea?! Check out my first Caron Cakes Pattern Roundup HERE
More Free Crochet Patterns You'll Love
Find all of my FREE CROCHET PATTERNS here