I don’t know a single person in my life that couldn’t find a use for a crocheted washcloth or dishcloth. They are fast and easy way to brighten up your decor, they make great inventory at craft fairs, and it is always nice to have a few extras around if you need to make up a quick spa gift set! Below I have collected an assortment of free crochet washcloth and dishcloth patterns to suit any style. I hope you enjoy!
A Collection of Free Crochet Washcloth and Dishcloth Patterns
Summertime is the time for 2 things in the crochet world - portable projects and cotton yarn. Small dishcloths are a perfect project to work on during road trips, rainy days or enjoying the sunset on the porch. Even better? Cotton yarn always seems to be at it’s lowest price in the spring and summer months. So go through your stash and make a few of the patterns below this summer!
1. Donut Washcloth by Vivid Kreations - I think this would be just darling for tweens and teens! It would also be super cute in the kitchen as a dishcloth.
2. Butterfly Crochet Dishcloth by Yarnspirations - Such a cute shape to this dishcloth, and I think this project would be great for scrap yarn you’ve got lying around!
3. Spring Gingham Dishcloths by Left in Knots - I love this cheerful gingham plaid for brightening up my decor, and I also love playing with different color combos!
4. Radioactive Scrubs by Crochet Kim - If you have been wanting to try Tunisian crochet this would be the perfect little project to give it a shot! I also love that this scrubby combines cotton with textured yarn - great for a dishcloth.
5. Moss Columns Dishcloth by American Crochet - I love the combination of basic stripes with a touch of texture in the easy peasy dishcloth.
6. Stitch Sampler Washcloth by Left in Knots - This is another great scrap buster project, and it is also a pattern that is fabulous for teaching beginners the basics of SC, HDC and DC stitches.
7. Farmhouse Inspired Washcloth by Megmade with Love - adding a delicate border around a simple stitch can make a beautiful washcloth in any color.
8. Linked Crochet Washcloth by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts - I think this sturdy washcloth would actually make a very pretty hot pad or trivet!
9. Zodiac Dishcloth by KnitPicks - Customize this tapestry style dishcloth to display your favorite Zodiac sign.
10. On the Road Cloths by Snappy Tots - I’m not the only one who things washcloths are a perfect project for road trips! I bet you could make a colorful set of these in no time.
More Free Crochet Patterns You'll Love
Find all FREE CROCHET PATTERNS here
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission for any purchases made through these links at no additional charge to you.