Caron Cakes yarn has hit the crochet world fast and hard, and patterns for this lovely new yarn are just starting to surface on the internet! Here are 8 FREE patterns that are either written for Caron Cakes yarn, or that I think would look lovely made with it. Enjoy this Caron Cakes Pattern Roundup.
1. Crochet Cast Sling by Repeat Crafter Me - What little kid wouldn't be cheered up by this comfy and colorful cast sling!? Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn.
2. Open-Air Market Scarf by Left in Knots - A light and airy scarf perfect for fall weather and fashion! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
3. Amelia Poncho Sweater by Left in Knots - An adorable toddler poncho to keep your little one warm! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
4. Gemstone Lace Shawl by The Lavender Chair - A bright and beautiful shawl that looks so cozy! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
5. Simple Woven Cowl by The Stitchin' Mommy - A beautifully textured neutral cowl that I think would look awesome with the color block effect of Caron Cakes yarn.
6. Perfect Fall Poncho by Moogly - An adult sized poncho that is versatile, beautiful and airy. Another pattern I think would look awesome made with Caron Cakes yarn!
7. The Katie Cowl by Divine Debris - Another lovely cowl that would be perfect for Caron Cakes yarn!
8. Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket - I saw a photo of someone who had made a basketweave cowl out of Caron Cakes yarn and it was stunning! I think this basket weave baby blanket would be equally as stunning!