Spring blooms and flowers will be here before you know it, but if you can't wait another minute why not try getting some of these beautiful and colorful free patterns on your hook! Today I have collected 10 free crochet patterns to bring flowers into every part of your life: decor, fashion, and function. I hope you enjoy today's free crochet pattern roundup.
I have to say, I think my most favorite ways to use flowers in crochet are in cheerful and bright decor items. By this time of year, I am ready to lighten things up in my house and some of these little but brilliant projects are a great way to do it! What is your favorite way to use flowers in crochet? Do you wear them, decorate with them, clean with them? Drop me a comment below and let me know!
1. Crochet Flowers on Canvas by Repeat Crafter Me - I can't get over how cute this little framed vase of CROCHETED flowers is! Such a creative use of a simple flower motif.
2. Little Girls Wildflower Purse by Little Monkeys Crochet - Any little girl would love to have this cheerful, spring flower inspired purse for her most important treasures.
3. Delicate Flower Clip by Kirsten Holloway Designs - This simple yet elegant flower clip would be such a cute way to put your hair up in spring and summer hair styles. No need to wear hats anymore with these warmer temps!
4. Crochet Cherry Blossoms by Make and Do Crew - I'm really digging the mixed media crochet decor I found for this roundup! I think it was so brilliant of Jess to attach these cute and simple cherry blossoms to an eye-catching stick.
5. Crochet Kanzashi Flowers by Naztazia - This detailed flower motif could be used for a hair clip, embellishment or as part of a decor project! You will also find a free video tutorial for this pattern.
6. Crocheted Spring Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me - This project says it is a spring wreath, but I think this one is cute enough to stay up all summer long!
7. Spring Granny Afghan by Maria's Blue Crayon - Time to put away those heavy, dark colored blankets and throws! Make this spring granny afghan in your favorite spring colors to brighten up your decor.
8. Wildflower Shoulder Bag by Little Monkeys Crochet - I actually participated in this CAL and I can personally say I LOVE this pattern! The combination of the texture and the flowers makes a beautiful bag, and the construction of it is super durable. I highly recommend this one!
9. Flower Power Beach Bag by Yarnspirations - I love the idea of a crocheted beach bag. Not only can you make it bright and colorful like this one, but it is also easily washable after those sandy trips to the beach!
10. Flower Scrubby Dishcloth by Petals to Picots - A simple way to bring some bright blooms into your decor. Make a few of these Flower Scrubby Dishcloths and you are all set for spring!
I LOVE seeing your projects! Come share pictures of your work in my Left in Knots Crochet Community 🙂 If you are looking for more free patterns from me, you can find over 100 on Ravelry here!
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission for any purchases made through these links at no additional charge to you.