Easter is just around the corner, but you still have time to crochet a few cute Easter baskets! And while you are at it, you better work up just a few cute things to go INTO the Easter baskets as well. Here are 10 free crochet patterns that are great for Easter egg hunts for the babies and kids.
The thing that I love about making an Easter basket is that it will get used year after year! It is one of those family heirloom pieces that children will always remember and possibly even pass along to their children. I always love it when I know I'm making something that will be used and appreciated! Which basket do you think your kiddos would love the best?
1. Bunny Egg Basket by Yarnspirations: This little basket uses worsted weight yarn, tapestry crochet and the cutest little pom pom tail embellishment to make an adorable bunny basket.
2. Chickadee Easter Basket by The Lavender Chair: If you want a bunny alternative for your Easter basket, this cute little chick basket is perfect for you!
3. Mr. and Mrs. Bunny Bag by Left in Knots: A perfect bag for your Easter egg hunters! Customize the pattern by making the bow into a "hair bow" or a "bow tie". This could also double as a very cute Easter gift bag.
4. Spring Easter Basket by Petals to Picots: This free Easter basket pattern includes instructions for the basket as well as the adorable little flower embellishments. The options to customize this one are endless!
5. Plastic Crocheted Easter Basket by Persia Lou: Can you believe this fun little Easter basket it crocheted out of an inexpensive plastic table cloth? This free pattern includes step-by-step instructions on how to make your very own colorful plarn!
6. Tapestry Easter Basket by Divine Debris: You have another chance to practice your tapestry crochet skills with this colorful Easter basket pattern.
7. Chubby Bunny Easter Basket by The Lavender Chair: This is such a cute and classic Easter Bunny basket! Those chubby little cheeks and floppy ears are the perfect touches!
8. Classic Stuffed Bunny by One Dog Woof: I have admired this free bunny pattern for a long time! It is so classic, and I think that little face would be adorable popping out of an Easter basket.
9. Easter Chick Shakers by Maria's Blue Crayon: You'll have to pop on over and check out this free pattern to see the secret behind these Easter Chick Shakers. These would be great for babies and toddlers!
10. My Furry Bunny by Red Heart: Fur yarn makes this crocheted bunny even extra snuggly! A perfect spring toy for the kiddos.
Paid Easter Crochet Patterns
If you want even more options, here are some paid crochet patterns for Easter that I think you will love!
More Free Crochet Patterns You'll Love
Find all FREE CROCHET PATTERNS here
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission for any purchases made through these links at no additional charge to you.